Friday, June 5, 2009

Yes! Glue

I purchased Yes! glue because it came highly recommended, i.e., the only glue that does not wrinkle when creating board books, scrapbook pages, and art journals.

I've used Matte Mod Podge forever, and it does tend to wrinkle a bit if I am not careful, but it has been my favorite glue. If you want to give Yes! a try, the price is approximately $10.00 and can be found at Michael's crafts. Use a 40% or 50% off coupon. Michael's also accepts Hobby Lobby coupons.

One more el-cheap-o suggestion . . . good ole' Elmers glue . . . mix some up with water to the consistency of Mod Podge and use a paint brush. It will dry glossy if used on top of the item being glued. I'm not a fan of glossy so that is why I've used the Matte Mod Podge.

I'll let you know what I think of Yes! glue after a class I am taking on Saturday!

No comments: