Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ooh My Goodness!!

What a week! The transmission on my car "crapped-put" for lack of a better word. Boy, I hate spending money on my car unless it is for a road trip and seeing how I have several planned through the end of the year, I will "put-on-my-big-girl-panties" and deal with it.

I also went to a Podiatrist for the first time ever - must be because I am maturing! From aerobics and water aerobics I've developed a "heel spur" which is just extreme pain in my left heel. Doc of Feet gives me lame exercises to do for 2 weeks and a Rx for Motrin. How about hook me up to a morphin drip pronto, Trapper John!!!! I want immediate relief! I go back in 2 weeks and hopefully he will give me the magic shot in my foot [cortisone, yes I googled 'heel spur'].

Now, I've returned home and instead of "working" I am waiting for the gesso to dry in my journal. Yes, I normally speed it up with the heat gun, but needed to vent about my car and my foot!! I am doing the Soul Journal prompts by Sarah W. entitled, "I forgot to tell you . . . " Find Sarah's fun prompts here http://www.souljournaling.com/prompts.php. I promise you'll be glad you've joined in!! There is also a yahoo group you should join to continue with the prompts and fun!

ATC I put together . . . I call it "Head Games" which is a fitting description of my week so far!

No comments: