Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Tool Used

At my book making class I had the fun of trying another fun tool that I had to purchase while at Stacy's store.
Tim Holtz's Ideaology Sander Grip!!! This little gem cost me less than $10 bucks and I've used it all day on creating what is now my 2nd board book! WOO - HOO!

Here's a sneek peak of my 'House' board book before I've done anything to it!!

Okay, I am too, too excited about my efforts, so I will go ahead and show you the background papers added. All purchased at Stacy's store, Scrappin' Creations. Of course, more papers, embelishments, photos & ephemera to follow!

This books will be a gift for my father-in-law with photos of his parents & his siblings from his childhood. All the papers were added with the previously posted YES! Glue . . . gotta say it, this glue is fantastic!! Use your Michael's 40% - 50% off coupon because it is worth $5.00 spent!

- - FRONT - -

- - BACK - -

2 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Looks like a great project! Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)
Have a great day.
Holly

Linda said...

I bet your father-in-law will love his gift. They look great! I hope we get to see the finished product.