Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Board Book

Saturday morning I took a book binding class at Scrappin' Creations and made this adorable recipe book! I learned a lot of great tips for making chipboard books. I am a hands-on-learner so this class was a real help for me.
Check out the new Scrappin' Creations store here:
http://www.scrappincreations.com/

The book has 5 tabbed sections.

1) Thanksgiving Feast
2) Traditonal Christmas dinner
3) HJ's Parties [for mother-in-laws fantastic party pleasers]
4) Carolyn's Best [mother's recipes]
5) Italian [because I am & have grandmother's recipes]

I am going to include inchie photos on the tab pages of each women and food along with some well-used quotes!

Love this new Zutter binding machine I used and hope to buy, beg, win one!!! Of course Stacy sells this at http://www.scrappincreations.com/.
My next project is a HOUSE BOOK and I am ready to go!!! I know, first I need to embelish my book and write my recipes. I get my creative juices going and forget to complete a project before beginning my next one!

Everyone I know will now be recieving the gift of a BOARD BOOK for Christmas from me with a personal theme and photos!

No comments: