Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally, another email ! !

It is so difficult to get use to my son being 6,000 miles from home AND in a completely different time zone - - 5 hour time difference. So, now at 9:00 AM EST my time, he is fast asleep at 4:00 AM in Hawaii. [I hope he is sleeping and not out surfing at this hour!] However, I am a happy mommy, because this morning I had another email from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha Mommy

I am having a great time and am making a lot of friends really fast. My mail address is
- - - - HONOLULU, HI 96822

I don't think I am going to need the comferter so don't send that just yet. What i do need is the hard drive in the green box, my shoes, and the xc bag from spring valley & maybe some snacks like Quaker Chewy Bars. I tried to call today, but, no answer, so I'll try tomorrow after ECON.


Work schedule today:
10:3 - 11:30; 12:00 - 1:00; 2:00 - 3:oo

No comments: