Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have Journal will Travel


A spur of the moment road trip with my girl friend to Lancaster, PA. The main event is to go to an authentic Amish Mud Sale. They are called mud sales due to the thawing of the ground and the mud created! Look at all the cool stuff that will be for sale!! I quickly put together a travel journal & a travel kit for each of us today!

The kits are inside of the plastic zippered cases my pillow shams came in [ I didn't want to ruin my nails picking at the price tags]. I placed our names inside the slot that had the Biltmore bedding label - it was on card board and slipped right out. Loads of fun stuff: journal is an artist sketch pad, pens, crayons, watercolors, stamps, masking tape, etc.


I hope we actually use them along the way so I can show off some pages!
Hope to reveal more about our road trip
as we head out at 8 AM tomorrow morning!!


No comments: