Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Return to Blogging

Today I have decided to make a some what feeble attempt to continue this blog for myself. ...it's a nice place to ramble and post pictures of my creative projects.

"Yes", I have been doing a little creating and will be posting pictures soon. I have done a ton of scrapbooking although most likely won't post those pages here. My dear friend came by Tuesday and taught me quiliting. The worse part is the fabric cutting - which she did most of for me - and I have learned to hand piece.
Here are the fabrics I've selected, cut into 3"x3" squares.

Hand pieced together - this will most likely become a pillow! Without trying I selected colors that will be nice in my living room.


I've also started embroidering"Angel of the Month" . . . well, my start has been tracing the pattern onto muslin and selecting my DMC colors.

1 comment:

Tammy Freiborg said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and patterns! Good for you - learning something new! Be sure to show us the completed embroidered angel. You've probably needed sometime after the loss of your mother. My condolences! Glad you're back to blogging!